- Shipping & Delivery
The California Fruit Depot is dedicated to shipping the finest fruits and nuts grown in California. We will not ship any oranges until the flavor is considered “WONDERFUL.” You might wonder what type of equipment or chart we use to establish our rating. The answer is simple; we measure the sweetness of our fruit by taste. We do grow several different varieties of citrus and sell them to our commercial customers, but we only ship our premium grade fruits to our online customers.
- Our shipping schedule varies from year to year, and we usually start shipping around the first of November to insure our fruit is at the peak of freshness and flavor. You are welcome to order and demand shipment on your schedule, but trust us, the time of year our fruit is shipped makes a big difference in the taste.Most orange shipments and gift packs will be shipped VIA UPS. All 11 lb. boxes of Medjool Dates will be shipped VIA UPS also. We make no warrantees about the condition of the product at the time of arrival. We will ship out fresh fruit that is ready to be enjoyed. Please document all UPS related complaints and contact us ASAP.
REMEMBER we always strive to ship the day after the fruit is packed. (Mother Nature sometimes changes this policy when rain and holidays get close).
- Privacy & Security
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services, or information.
- The California Fruit Depot is proud to announce release of our new online shopping cart. The new cart has greatly improved our online ordering process and is the fastest method of submitting your order to our store. Simply fill out the form fields and choose the quantity and product(s) you wish to order. Hit the submit button and your order will be electronically expedited to our store!
- Updating Account Information
- You may update your account information at anytime by logging into your account.